Secure Password Management
Identity Protector is our GDPR compliant, SOC-2 and ISO27001 certified security platform for preventing password related breaches and cyber threats. With Identity Protector businesses can enforce strong passwords as well as manage and securely share them among teams, significantly reducing the risk of a data breach. Identity Protector is built on an access layer and encryption layer. Access and authentication controls who can sync the encrypted ciphertext, and client-side encryption controls who is able to physically encrypt/decrypt the data. This provides a granular level of protection for Users, Roles, Teams, Records and Shared Folders.
Dark Web Breach Monitoring
Identity Protector’s BreachWatch feature actively monitors the dark web for breach data. Users and administrators are notified if any of their passwords have been used in a publicly known breach that could leave your organization vulnerable. Administrators can also monitor how users have dealt with their BreachWatch notifications and take appropriate action.
Dark Web Compromise & Breach Monitoring
Why use Identity Protector?
- Prevent employees from leaving your organization with critical password information
- Ensure you meet your regulatory enforcement and compliance requirements
- Enforce Password Complexity Rules and Biometrics
- Restrict vault access to specific platforms based on the security requirements of your business
- Works on both physical and virtual endpoints
- Offline Access Restrictions (for end points) and Device Restriction
- Allow IP Listing, Sharing and Data Export Restrictions
- Account Transfers (employee offboarding and break-glass scenarios)
Prevent Data Breaches
Identity Protector is a cross-platform solution that provides full capabilities from every major platform and device including iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux. Browser plugins are compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer. Weak or stolen passwords are the cause 81% of data breaches and 50% of help desk calls are estimated to be password related. When employees don’t need to worry about remembering passwords, productivity increases, your business exposure decreases, and the cost savings are massive.